To succeed in any task you need the right tools: tools to deploy your programs and evaluate them, databases and marketing systems to communicate, engage and connect to donors, and financial platforms to manage payments, track grants and control expenditures.
Technology touches so many different aspects of an organization’s activities, so selecting, implementing and maintaining internal systems is central to a high-functioning nonprofit. At Sage70, we are guided by three principles for building a strong technology foundation:
- Support the Core – Technology should be selected and deployed to support an organization’s core functions first. Bells and whistles can’t be allowed to distract from critical needs.
- Integration and Flexibility – Don’t lock your data away in proprietary vaults. At Sage70 we emphasize technology solutions built with open standards, published APIs, and transparent data ownership policies.
- Training and Capacity – At the heart of every technology implementation success story is an investment in building the capacity of staff to use the new tools effectively.
Sage70 works with nonprofits large and small to provide a range of technology acqusition services including:
- Assessment of an entire organization, or of specific projects and processes
- RFP/RFI preparation
- Product and vendor selection
- Implementation of software and systems such as:
- Email marketing systems
- Marketing automation systems
- Donation platforms
- Payment processing platforms
- Project management and case management tools
Connect with us today to learn more about our integrated approach to technology infrastructure and software selection.