If you’re a nonprofit or a small business, you can get a free one-hour consultation. Why? Because Sage70 is about helping organizations grow, and growing organizations sometimes needs a helping hand!
What Problems Can We Solve?
You can use your free hour any way you wish, including:
- Bring lots of questions for a free-flowing Q&A session
- Get advice on shopping for an IT product (e.g. what are some good Donor Management tools we can use?
- Ask for help about a specific tech policy question (e.g. should we let employees bring their own phones/computers instead of supplying standard equipment?)
- A tutorial on a single subject (e.g. Walk me through the alphabet soup of Web analytics. I don’t know what CPCs, conversion rates and clickthroughs really mean!)
- Anything else technology-related
Interested? If you’re in the greater New York area we can usually meet in person. Otherwise, we can use Skype or Google Hangouts. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (917) 859-0151 and schedule a free consultation today!